Thursday, July 20, 2006

Nicole Richie is Fat

Reality TV star Nicole Richie reportedly collapsed Saturday while shopping at Kitson in LA.
“She was looking through a rack of clothes when she suddenly fainted and hit the floor,” an “eyewitness” told the mag. “The staff helped her to a chair and offered her something to eat. She shot back, ‘No!’ and mumbled something about it being ‘so hot.’” -MSNBC.com


Now I know what you're thinking.
Is it right to make fun of someone with an "eating disorder"?

So I went out and asked some starving children what they thought and here is what they said; "What's an eating disorder? Please feed me..."

I'll take that as a resounding YES! In your face Richie you fattie, fat, fat, fat.

2 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's such a fattie!

 
At 2:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People who have everything handed to them and then starve themselves out of vanity makes me want to punch them in the face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home