Wednesday, July 19, 2006

John Cusack Doesn't Like Crazies


Actor John Cusack has won a temporary restraining order against a crazy fan who he claims has been stalking him for almost 2 years.

"In court papers filed last month, Cusack said the 31-year-old woman "is showing unusual interest by stalking, throwing long letters of interest over my fence in bags with rocks and screwdrivers inside, making unannounced visits to offices of people I work with in an attempt to meet with me and listing my address as her own during a recent arrest." -AP


The woman had also used the actor's home address as her own, and threatened to harm herself if Cusack did not "help her".

Even though she's insane, John Cusack should be thrilled to find out that he actually has a fan.
I mean, I'm glad he's safe, but seriously John Cusack? WTF?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home