Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Aniston Wants a 'Friends' Reunion


Recently Jennifer Aniston expressed to the AP her desire to revive the defunct series 'Friends'.

'The only thing I can think of doing is maybe for fun doing a Thanksgiving episode,'' Aniston said in a TV interview that was set to air Monday on Britain's Channel Four. ``Our Thanksgiving episodes were really fun.'' - MiamiHerald.com

Yah they were really fun, because I didn't watch them. 'Friends' was overrated then, and would be painfully unentertaining now.
I know Aniston is currently struggling, trying to prove to herself she's not a failure.
With this I'm saddened to announce that my magic 8-Ball has predicted her future marriage to Vince Vaughn to be short lived. Then I read tea leaves this morning and they predicted 2 years max.
I wasn't sure about the 8-Ball, but the tea leaves... those are always 100% correct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home