Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Anderson to Marry Kid Rock

Pamela Anderson & Kid Rock announced their plans to marry next week on a yacht somewhere in France.

"Feels like I've been stuck in a time warp," said the "Baywatch" bombshell in her cryptic diary entry. "Not able to let go of MY family picture ... it's been sad and lonely and frustrating ... I've raised my kids alone in hope of a miracle.
"Well my miracle came and went. And came back and back because he knew that I'd wake up one day and realize that I was waiting for nothing." -AP
A hopeless romantic that Anderson. Just to prove it, she went on to say she still loves Tommy Lee ... and oh yah, Kid Rock too.
After the announcement the couple drove around to local KFC's threatening to brutally murder any SOB that dared to buy a chicken sandwich.
'Cause that's what P.E.T.A does, they murder humans.
Or so I hear... and by hear I mean made up.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home