Monday, August 07, 2006

Paris Hilton is a Genius


In an interview with the British edition of GQ Magazine, pseudocelebrity Paris Hilton claims she's celibate, confirms she's politically inept, and then compares herself to Princess Diana.


"I've been in cars trying to get away from speeding paparazzi before and it's horrible, so I can relate to Diana and the problems she had," - GQ Magazine

I recommend reading the full article, for the full celebutard effect.

I'm speculating her "celibacy" is less about choice, and more about her having herpes. I'd tell the world I was celibate too, if everyone on Earth knew I was a walking petrie dish.

However my favorite part of the article is when she responded to a question regarding Tony Blair with the answer, "WHO?..."

Thanks to this article, over the weekend I realized that if you reread the book "Flowers for Algernon" and replace Charlie Gordon with Paris Hilton the book is now funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home